This math course provides video lessons, practice questions, and assessments, covering the BC Ministry of Education learning outcomes on these topics:
- divisibility rules for whole numbers
- addition and subtraction of fractions
- addition and subtractions of integers
- multiplication and division of decimals
- relating decimals and fractions
- area of triangles
- parallelograms and circles
- line segments
- angle bisectors
- plotting points in the coordinate plane
- transformations of shapes in the coordinate plane
- central tendency
- circle graphs
- sample space
- writing linear equations
- tables of values
- graphing points on the coordinate plane
- preservation of equality
- solving linear equations.
There will also be 4 cumulative reviews as well as access to the BC ExamBank website to help students in their studying.
Students should have completed Math 6 prior to this course.
Supplies needed are a calculator, ruler and graph paper.Ordering Information
If you would like to examine any of courses, or place an order, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free 1-877-862-2375 x473