Foundations of Math 12 is designed to make math fun. Virtually every concept taught is shown using a practical application. Usually it is shown how the concepts can be used in the world of business. Expect to know much more about how to run a business after you have taken this course.
The topics covered include:
- Compound interest, financial decision making, various types of investing.
- Analyzing costs and benefits involved with buying, renting and leasing.
- Analyzing puzzles and games with an emphasis on logical reasoning.
- Solving business problems using set theory and "if-then" statements.
- Deciding upon the probability of things happening.
- Solving problems involving combinations and permutations.
- Polynomial, logarithmic, exponential and sinusoidal functions including their graphs.
- Studying the role of mathematics in a current events.
This course is available as an entire video curriculum, with Flash animated videos and interactive technology components. Instruction is engaging and there are comprehensive practice materials.Ordering Information
If you would like to examine any of courses, or place an order, please contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free 1-877-862-2375 x473